Thursday, September 20, 2007

What to do?

I don't really have anything to write about. My days have been pretty normal lately. I still have a lot of homework and I've been keeping up with that well. In fact I should be doing homework right now.

Demetri told me I was a good babysitter yesterday which made me feel really good. Zoe is growing up so fast. Only 2 months and 4 days until her 1st birthday and my 16Th birthday ( if you didn't know already, her birthday is the same exact day as mine.) We already have a lot in common and shes only 10 months. Hahaha. It's been fun to watch her grow so fast though. I'm glad that Judy is letting me be a big part of their life. I forget who told me this but they said that my job was very important because I'm helping raise those kids. That made me want to be an extra good babysitter 'cause I don't want to be held party responsible for their bad behavoir or anything. I want Judy to tell me I did a good job taking care of her kids.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Why don't you write about the good book you're reading. What is the title and what made you pick up the book to read it?

Or, tell us about the colleges you are thinking about going to. Maybe we have some insight on the school.

Is that darn bus lady being nice to you now??????