Thursday, September 27, 2007

Canada

I'm going to Canada this weekend ( yeah Kim laugh it up it is a different country( didn't mean that sarcastically) ) but I'm not really going for fun. I'm going there to support Scott because his gram is in the hospital and they don't know if she's gonna make it. Scott and his family was there for me when Uncle Joe died and I feel like this is the best way I can help. It's about a 6 hour drive to Quebec and then another half hour drive to Lac Magantic.

Last time I went to Canada I'm sure you all know about my little accident while I was there. If you don't, I guess I could share the details again. About a week before I went up for Easter with Scott's family, mom had the stomach flu. Since I didn't get it within the week before I left I figured I might as well go and have some fun. However, the night we got there I got sick. Then it was even more embarrassing because his gram kept telling everyone in french. Ha like I couldn't figure out what she was saying anyway? It sorta spoiled my first time in Canada because I had no energy because my all that energy was trying to fight off the sickness. I could barely stand. That day I only had water and ginger ale to drink no food no matter how much they tried to feed me I just couldn't do it. I felt so bad.

Someday I will go up there and have fun....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm sorry for Scott and his family Heather, please let them know we are thinking of them.