Sunday, September 23, 2007

MY CARRRRR!

Ok so I have been looking for a car. This is a bad thing for a few reasons. ONE : every car that I see and that I love I get my mind set on it and that's not good. TWO: I have no money to buy a car but I desperately need one soon. THREE: I have some good news. Me and my mom are going to try and compromise. She is thinking about agreeing with me on this one. There are two cars that I really like. One is a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTO and its selling for $2,000 and the other one that I LOVE is a 1999 Chrysler Sebring and that's $2,995. Both are convertibles. So she might think about buying me one and I pay her a certain amount of money a month for a certain amount of months. I figured it all out and I explained to her my plain and she said she will think about it....which is a better answer than a no because it may mean she will actually consider it. I also think its a good idea because paying a car payment is a big responsibility and it may help me in the future. I'm also paying for my own insurance, gas, registration, inspection and I paid for my own drivers ed and the licence. So can anyone back me up on this. Do I have a good idea or what? Ive done pretty good on my own so far I think I deserve a car.....?

3 comments:

Steph said...

I have my own opinion but I think you should ask your cousins how they feel about this situation. I think you'll find they have alot of valuable insight on this topic!

Kim said...

I agree with Auntie Steph on this one. You need to talk to the Platt gang and get their opinions on everything you mentioned. Like the inspections, registrations, etc. Find out what they paid and ask them what they might have done differently, if anything.

It is a great thing to have goals Heather. I'm glad you are asking our opinions.

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

^This is how I feel about being in car debt for THREE years.

Call me miss.