Monday, September 17, 2007

Fun time

I wish I could find my USB cord so I could download my pics on here for you guys to see. I had a blast. It didnt even rain all day. We only got like 3 hours of rain while we were at Canobie. By 2 o'clock the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day out. We stayed until the park closed.

I went on the bosten tea party which is a wicked big water ride. I got soaked so I was freezing the rest of the day. We had a lot of fun though. I met Debbies friend Tina. Shes pretty cool.

The next day, sunday, I took Patrick and Scott to the movies. There we met Pats new girlfriend, Kiersten. Shes pretty cool too for a 13 year old HAHAHA. Which reminds me that jesse will be 13 in almost a month. I will be 16 in 2 months and exactly 1 week. Im so excited because only 2 weeks after that I will have my lisence!!!!!

Also 13 more days until me and scotts 2 year anniversary. I know you guys arent too thrilled about that for what ever reason but im stoked. I love him a lot......

2 comments:

Steph said...

spell check......

Glad you had a good time.

Kim said...

Heather, you spelled USB wrong!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, thought that would be funny.

Glad you had a great time at the park. I haven't been there in a very long time.

You must have gotten your math wrong, Jess is only going to be 12.

Love and miss you!