Friday, September 21, 2007

How Rude....

I feel like I'm being rude if I dont reply to people when they comment me. So from now on Im going to reply in my blogs.....

Kim- If you would like to read the book I can get you a copy? I think it's boring. My teacher promised it would get better but I'm already half way through the book and it still doesnt interest me. I don't mind posting twice in one day either....my life right now has just been normal and the same every day.

So I was thinking a lot about my birthday. Then I realized that its on the 25Th. I don't know if this makes since to you, but I get torn because I don't know if I should celebrate the 16 years of my life on that day. Or cry non stop on that day because it will be four months. A part of me feel like if I celebrate that day than I would be selfish. I miss Joe very much and I still cry...almost everyday. I had a dream about him the other night and I didn't want to get up the next morning. The first thing I thought about when I woke up was the last time I saw Joe. He had given me a big kiss on the cheek before he left to go home. The dream felt so real that I didn't want to get up and go to school because when I did get up I had to think about how it was just a dream and then I cried. The dream felt so real because it was basically all the memories I had with Joe. Like when him and I won the cardboard boat challenge, when I was little and he used to sneak me some candy. Most of all the first memory I have of Joe, which is when I was probably Luke's age and he took me to the store and got me a can of orange soda. I vaguely remember it but its still there.

It hurts......

3 comments:

Robin said...

Heather-

Joe would absolutely want you to C*E*L*E*B*R*A*T*E! Your Uncle Joe had a lot of fun in life, and so should you. Hold your memories close and pass on the kindness and love and fun that he showed you.

Robin

Steph said...

I agree.

Kim said...

I agree with Robin and Stephanie. We need to celebrate life even more than we ever did.

Also, treasure the dreams that Joe is in. I always feel comforted when I have a dream of my grandparents.

I will get a copy of your current book at my Library. I am trying to finish Harry Potter right now. I will let you know when I read it.