Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Its okay, stress is normal...

It's getting close to the end of the school year and I am obligated to do my school work to the best of my ability. I will be a junior next fall. But I have to do my best especially with English 9. I am taking that class over again right now because I failed it last year. If I fail again this year I am going to flip. We got progress reports and I got 4 A's 1 B and....a D. Guess which class I'm getting the D in? Yup English 9. I don't understand why though because I get papers back and I don't get anything less than a C on my work. I saw that I had zeros so I went back and looked to make sure I had the work and I did and now she wont take it to put in her rank book. It's stupid. I did the work, I have a grade for it, so why is it a 0 on my progress report? If she keeps this up I will go to the Principle. I could get high honor role this quarter and if my English teacher ruins it because she doesn't know how to record her grades I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOOO MAD.
Work? After two hours of training on the register she put me on BY MYSELF. It's not hard but I'm still a little slow with it all. Customers get a little frustrated but I have a tag that says " In training " so its not my fault if they chose to cash out at my register. I have to work tomorrow night and I don't know how I feel about that...


WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RESPONSIBILITY HEATHER!!!

No comments: