Monday, April 21, 2008

well...

I got the job but im not taking it. Of course my mother has a problem with it because my hours start at 5pm which means she'll have to switch her hours to go to work at 6:30 am so she can come home and drop me off at work. It's the tilton walmart so I understand it will be a bit of a struggle for a little while but its also like I need a job real bad so I can save up and do what I need to do to grow up. It's also screwing up her vacation this week because I have to go get my drug test tomorrow morning and she wants to go to camp. So whatever I cant do anything unless she's happy.

I tried explaining to her that she could switch her hours back when I get my car soon but no it has to be her way or no way.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

you're grounded
thats not the way it was at all.
i'm proud of u for getting your license and a job...
too bad u don't have a car
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
mom