Sunday, December 9, 2007

The past few days

Thursday my best friend Beccah came over because she didn't have to work. So we walked to my house and then made some gingerbread crafts. She made a gingerbread christmas tree and I made a gingerbread house. She stayed until about 6 until her uncle came to get her after he got out of work. This is the first time I think Ive really talked about Beccah so Ill give you some background information. We met from our friend darren over the summer and didnt really become friends until the beginning of this year and then became best friends pretty much right off after we started talking a lot. Shes a lot of fun and I think you'll be seeing her a lot over summer at camp.

So then of course I went to scotts house and Scott and I made gingerbread christmas tree's too. Today we went to go look at the ping pong table he wants to get for his family this christmas and he can actually afford it cause he finally got a temporary job.

Im still not too sure what I want for christmas though....

No comments: