Sunday, October 14, 2007

Barbershop Festival

Last year as you all know I was chosen to be in the Barbershop Festival. Every year high school kids can audition in front of the barbershop coordinators to be in the show. Last year I sang I hope you dance by Lee Ann Womack.

The auditions are coming up next Thursday and I'm not sure what I will sing. I was thinking about Thank You by Ashanti because I sang that for a talent show in 7th grade. It's a fairly short song and it has no music with it. That means its ocapella ( not sure how to spell that and its not in spell check. Anyways if you guys have any suggestions about a good song I should sing and one that I can learn quickly, let me know. WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

H,
I don't know which song you should sing. But I do think it should be something that means something to you. The words of the song should be something you really want to say or believe in.
Then you will sing your best.

Steph said...

PS you spelled barbershop wrong.