Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Been a While

I stayed at camp for two weeks and one day exactly. The first few days were rough because of funerals and grandfathers going to the hospital (well just my beepa anyway) But once mom left; Grammie, Beepa, and I worked hard every day to get the camp ready and cleaned before every one got there on Thursday or Friday. Grammy taught me how to wash windows the "way professionals do it" and make grilled cheese. I became pro at both my the end of the week. This year the boat wasn't even in until the 3rd or 4Th. Crazy I know but it had been raining every day.

Finally the hobonanza began and I opened up by singing the anthem and steph gave us a little task with rules. After a day of fun on the fourth I went to the caves on Sunday for the first time ever. I was surprised I kept up with the guys almost the whole way. Until we reached the very steep part. I thought my legs and lungs where just gonna collapse. But I did it and I experienced half of one of the caves. I didn't go in the first one because it looked narrow and then it got narrow in the second one as well so i turned around. Maybe next time. Jesse, Jeff and I were so dirty we jumped in the lake with all our clothes on to get the excess dirt off. BOY is the water FREEZING. Even though the water was freezing Jesse went knee boarding , and us kids of the lord camp went swimming in the cove.

Thursday rolled around a little too fast for me and I had to figure out a way to get home. I thought I was gonna take moms car and then Kim was gonna meet me in Tilton to pick her up. Then mom and beepa told me I was going to take beepas truck FOR THE SUMMER. So Beepa took me out and taught me a lot about the truck and then gave me some specific instructions. Mean while I am taking senior pictures with auntie steph. The ones I have seen are beautiful and I cant wait to see more.

Beepa when you said your power steering thingy had a leak i was thinking 'alright i bet its not that bad.' But I already had to fill it back up yesterday. Haha. And when I lift the hood I still have to push down the little spring thingy. It still sticks. But it's fine. Thank You Beepa!!!

Oh yeah, and yesterday I had an interview at Clarks Bostonian Shoe Depot but I'm not even going to begin to tell you how that went. It didn't go bad but it was almost pointless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What an awesome grandfather!!

Heather said...

Yeah he is pretty amazing huh?