Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Very Last

Tonight is my last concert of my whole school career. That means I won't ever be singing in a large group for the rest of my life. I can't take it next year cuz I'm outa there in January.
It's kind of sad acutally. I have been in a chorus since I was in second grade. That's 9 years of a strong consistant passion. I won't stop singing. I'll just be singing a lot less.
One of the songs we are singing tonight is called 'time is my friend' and it just kind of hits me in the pit of my stomach. You'd have to know the song to understand what I mean, but it basically means you move forward and grow. Somethings end while other things start and that fits whats going on with me sometime soon.

ANYWAY

CAMP TOMORROW. GETTING OUTA SCHOOL SUPER EARLY.

CANT WAIT

No comments: