Monday, January 26, 2009

Yet Another....



OK so Judy I didn't read your comment on my last song until I had already recorded this one. But I will take your advice for next time. As for all my other viewers I appreciate the comments very much. HOWEVER!, thinking of songs to sing is hard and I really do need some requests.
So I have a little fantasy to buy my own recording equipment. It's something I'm seriously looking into. The mic and the pop filter ( you can look it up if you don't know what a pop filter is) is probably the two least expensive things I could buy, however, the recording machine thing itself costs up to a couple hundred. Like I'm talking any where from 3 to 9 hundred dollars. On one hand I want to get one that is cheap but on the other hand I don't cuz I want it to last. So I call this my fantasy because it will take me a long time to save up, but I want this system bad enough to make it into reality instead of just a fantasy. Wish me luck. aha.
On another note, my concert choir teacher told us today that the Manchester Monarchs have invited us to sing the national anthem at one of there games. I cant wait. Austria ( yes I know its a different country) has also contacted us to sing there as well. However, we would have to save up a lot of money in a fairly short amount of time. So shes going to calculate just how much we will have to fund and then get back to us about it. I honestly don't think we will be able to raise enough. IF WE ARE ABLE TO DO A FUND RAISER I AM HUNTING ALL OF YOU DOWN.

1 comment:

Steph said...

good job sweetness..