Saturday, July 26, 2008

Im sorry

Yesterday I posted a blog about how happy I was to get a job interview when In reality I was miserable all day. I tried hard not to think about it. I had a small talk with my mom about it and that was all. I don't know why but today I hurt more than I did yesterday. I hurt more last weekend too. Jesse and I stayed up until one in the morning just talking about Joe and the last weekend we had spent with him. And I remember how I almost didn't even come up that weekend and I'm glad I did. Then the next night Jenn and I talked for hours about him. I don't know why I feel more hurt today than yesterday. I guess I just didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to be reminded. But everyday I am reminded. I miss him.

1 comment:

Robin said...

It is nice to know that you "kids" talk to each other. You do need to talk about it and I feel relieved in a way that you guys are expressing yourselves. And I am so happy that you are remembering him, even though it's hard right now.