Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aww Man!

So if some of you don't know already, my friend Chelsey is having a baby and is due the same day as Kristyn. I know, I said my friend. Before you judge which I don't think you will but let me just say that she already had a job, she has only been with her boyfriend and she is graduating next Friday. I know all that doesn't make it okay but she is responsible and I'm helping her through what I can. I feel sort of bad because the other day she asked me if I wanted to be at the hospital while she was in labor and I told her I wanted to stick around my family for Kristyn.

So today I was excited because she was going to find out if she was having a boy or girl. BUT they baby decided to be stubborn and wouldn't turn over. So we don't know. Hopefully Kristyn's baby doesn't do the same.

My mom is letting me go to France and Spain next year. The info meeting for parents and students is Thursday but I can't go so mom is going all my her lonesome. I have to work but it's okay cuz I have to save up every penny. I'm still trying to think of ways to save up for a car too. I will do this. I am determined.

KIM I HAVE JUNE 13Th, 14Th, and 15Th OFF SO I CAN SEE YOU AND JESSE. I was wondering what plans were for that weekend. Are you going to Robins or are we all heading up to camp?

I also have the weekend of 4Th of July off. Looks like I wont be around for the fun and games this year. I'll be too late.

I also have only 11 more days of school and then I become a big bad Junior in high school. Can you believe it? I'm almost to my third year.

No comments: