Friday, February 8, 2008

Thats the first!!!

let me first off tell you about my freshmen year so you dont get confused. Last year I was taking college english 9 like I was supposed to. Well I failed second semester and didnt get a half credit for it so this year I had to make up that half credit. That means this semester I was goning to have an advanced college english 10 and a college english 9.

So heres how my shedule was so I could make up that half credit

1st Semester

period 1= Chorus
period 2= advanced college english 10
period 3= P.E
period 4= French
period 5= Algebra 1
period 6= Advanced college U.S history
period 7= Science 9

So last year I didnt take science for some odd reason. That wasnt my decision! So this year I started taking science. Well I bombed that last semester so mom, my coucilor and I agreed to start fresh with science next year so I could make up my english credit from last year. I only need two years of science so ill basically be craming it in to my last two years of school! So this was my schedule for this semester.

period 1= chorus
period 2= advanced college english 10
period 3= study hall
period 4= french
period 5= Algebra 1
period 6= Advanced college U.S history
period 7= College English 9

So today I was sitting in my english 9 class and she was going through the homework and all of a sudden she looked at me and told me I needed to leave. So of course I asked her why 'cause I didnt do anything. She told me that this class was way to easy for me because Im way to smart. I was WHOA okay thats the first! Ive never heard of being kicked out of a class for being smart. Then she sent me to quidence to go into a higher level class. Which meant that my shedule would change once again so this is my shedule as of now

period 1= chorus
period 2= Advanced english 10
period 3= Advanced english 9
period 4= french
period 5= algevra 1
period 6= advanced vollege U.s history
period 7= NO CLASS FOR ME I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!!!

Yeah I get to go home at 1:10 now instead of 2:05. I know that it makes no sense why if Im that smart I couldnt have passed english last year and now Im getting moved up a level. Im not ashamed of failing last year because this year I am determined to do better. Last year just was not a good year for me. This year I am taking responsibilty for what I screwed up. On the plus side I get to go home early =]

1 comment:

Kim said...

Heather, you ARE a smart girl. You are a LORD girl. Don't ever forget it:)