Thursday, February 7, 2008

So much to tell you ♥

I got my report card today and I have a total of 9.5 credits from my freshmen year and the first semester of my sophmore year! GO ME. I figure if I do well and pass all my classes for second semester I wil have a total of 11.5 credits. I cant wait until next year though because the shedule is changing. We will have four or five classes a day and getting a full credit for each instead of just a half. We also will have diffent classes each semester so we can get up to 8 to 10 credits a year. I need 22 credits to graduate and I can graduate one semester early if I wanted If all goes well!

Also I just started reading a book called " The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" By Mark Haddon. Im reading it for my English class and I just started reading it on sunday and I finished it last night. She gave us untill february 15th to finish it. Its a book about a 15 year old boy named Christopher Boone who has Asberger symdrom which if you didnt know its one of the seven types of autism. It starts out about a dog that had died and he tries to find out who killed the dog and then it turns into something so much more than that. During most of the book I forgot I was reading about a teenager. It felt like I was reading about a 7 or 8 year old. If you didnt know, children or adults with autish usually are very smart however, they have issues with the world like christopher doesnt like his food touching on the same plate, he doesnt like to be touched, he doestn like certain colors, he doesnt like loud noises or a lot of change etc etc. The list could go on and on and thats what makes the book so interesting. Just seeing how he is able to cope with the world around him while he trys to do things his way. Its hard to explain but its deffinatly a book I recommend.

Last night I also went to lowes to get paint for my room! Im painting it tulip yellow and Magdas pink. Its a really pretty color pink. Two walls paralell to eachother are going to be pink and the other two walls paralell to eachother are going to be yellow. Mom thought it'd be a good idea to get the magnetic paint just like Alyssa. Haha.

Also, I dont know if I told you this already but I deffinatly got into drivers ed for March 4th. I got all the paper work and stuff. Im excited! But now I need to find a job =[ Ill probably be taking after my cousins and work at wendys....