Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am fortunate

Today I started to think about how fortunate I am. I have one of the strongest families anyone could ask for. I dont think I could have made it through that day when I found out my uncle joe had died if my mom hadnt been there for me to cry on her shoulder and scream.

Im so thankful for my mom. She is my hero. She has been so strong for me through everything. Shes someone I can talk to. Especially when I need to talk about how angry or upset I am about things. She always has something to tell me to help me through it. She usually tells me that its okay to feel the way I feel about things.

Shes so strong for me...she made it through the situation with Duane and I dont think I would have made it through if she wasnt here for me. When she was out of work we made a bond that we never had before. Now that shes back to work I miss her a lot. We have less time to talk but i still deffinately know I can talk to her if I have too. And if we had to go through what we went through for us to have the relationship that we have now than so be it because I love it!

Im also grateful for my grandparents. I dont think that I had ever said this before but, Thank You. My grandparents gave me a roof over my head when things were rough for my mom and I. They also gave us all a beautiful place to stay on the lake when ever we want. I know, thats weird for me to say considering I barely go up to camp. However, grammy and beepa put a lot of hard work into that camp to make it the way it is and its absolutly amazing.

There are so many good things I could say about everybody in my family but for now I am tired and id like to go to bed...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

heather,
i am proud of you and proud to be your mother.
i love you

Steph said...

"To be rich in love is to be rich in life"

You're a very rich girl Heather.
We all are.

Love you,
Auntie Steph