Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

You all know that music is my life. This time though I mean in literally. Tomorrow I have to stay after school until five o'clock so myself and the rest of the people in Concert Choir can rehearse for our concert on Thursday. There will also be a woman there named Karen who will be critiquing us. That should be fun. Not. Then on this Saturday the 21st will be Barbershop at four o'clock at my high school. It's only $4 to get in for adults $3 for children and seniors. Snacks and stuff will be sold as well...I'm pretty sure. Anyway and then next Saturday is the Large Group Competition in Bow. Some choirs from different schools will be going to try and earn an award. Not looking forward to that either. So my next two weeks are pretty busy.
A couple of my friends ( who all happen to be named Rebecca ) are hounding me to go to American Idol. I don't think I want to. I'm not quite sure I'm good enough for that. I don't really like setting myself up for disappointment. Who does?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Heather~
Yes you are a very busy woman, but at least you'll be doing what you love to do and that is singing! Remember to sing for yourself first and everyone else second, because if it makes you feel good it will be felt by all! As far as your friends pushing you to do American Idol only you can make that decision. It's often hard for us to see ourselves through others eyes, see our strengths and to know our worth just know that they push you because they believe in you (even when you yourself have doubts). Whatever you decide to do whatever road you chose to take it will be the right one for you and you alone! Best of luck to you and keep singing~ you already have a strong fan base cheering you on!!
~Amy

Steph said...

Hi Feath. I can't go to your concert this weekend but I'll definately go see you compete in Bow the next weekend. Have fun and good luck!!