Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not an Option

Next year there will be no more concert choir. The reason is because I have to split the block in order for band and both chorus to have class. Im not in band so that means I go to history second half on the block. This means that four classes have a split period and thats messed up. I don't see why they just put band and choir in two seperate blocks. So next year they will be combining chorus. This is rediculous because I worked really hard to be in the top choir and now thats going down the drain all because some adults and get there stuff straight?

I wont be taking chorus next year. I've worked way to hard to get into choir to just get put back where I was. Thats like getting a raise and then getting it taken away because other people can't do what there job is. Its my principles job to figure things out so it didn't have to turn out like this.

No comments: