Thursday, August 28, 2008

I MISSED IT!!!

So I just found out that the American Idol tour was in Manchester NH on August 10Th and I missed it.

If you didn't know already, Mom and I have talked it over and she said if I honestly, truly, really wanted to audition for American Idol I could. She would support me no matter what. And I honestly, truly, really want to audition.

I know it's tough and Simon can be a meany head. But I don't care what he says. It's worth a try. I sang in front of every body in the Pav and I got a lot of good feed back. If I can sing in front of 30 or more people I can sing in front of three judges. And since then I have improved. I must not suck that bad if I can get into the Barber shop festival and concert choir.

Singing is my life.
"No guts, no glory."

No comments: