Sunday, November 16, 2008

I wish....

I'm at the point in my life where I don't know what to think about anything. I don't know how I should feel about anything. When I come across a conflict, I struggle with what to say or what to think or how I should feel. Is what I think wrong? Is what I say really how I feel? Is what I feel really what I want to say?

And then there is the opinion of what others think about my situation. It seems that sometimes their opinion and my opinion get smooshed in between a rock and then makes things more confusing.

I want to think for myself about situations, but I can't because it feels wrong.

It doesn't make sense.

Sorry.......

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

think what you think heather and feel how you feel. dont worry about what other people think you should think or feel.
mom